Box Office Hours/Ticket Policies
The box office is open two weeks prior to performances Monday through Friday from 2:30pm - 4:30pm and one hour prior to each performance. Tickets may also be ordered by calling 704-846-8343 during box office business hours.
Tickets may be ordered through www.CarolinaTix.org anytime.
Ticket Ordering Information and Policies
- All tickets are reserved seating unless noted.
- Tickets must be paid for when ordering. We accept cash, check, debit and most charge cards.
- Everyone who enters the theatre must have a ticket. No 'Babes in Arms".
- Late arrivals will forfeit their reserved seating and will be seated in the first available seats in the rear of the theatre.
- Tickets ordered online, by mail or by phone will be held at will call. This will open one hour before the performance. Please show a photo id to pick up your tickets.
- No refunds
- Tickets may be exchanged 48 hours in advance, subject to availability. Call the box office (704-846-8343) for details.
- Due to a printing & production error, "Go Play Save" coupons for 2015 should have read "Not valid for The Wizard of Oz" instead of "Not valid for White Christmas." We apologize for any inconveniences.